It’s not just for staff. You can advocate for the Whitney Museum Union if you’re an artist, member, former/current cultural worker, friend, or anyone who supports the museum and it’s artistic community. You can do so by:
- Boosting us on Instagram: follow, share our posts, and spread your support with #whitneymuseumunion.
- Getting the word out. Make sure the Whitney Museum Union is on the minds and in the hearts of your friends, colleagues, and peers.
- We’re in this together. Let fellow staff know that you’ll be supporting the Whitney Museum Union. Email email@example.com to learn more about how you can get involved.
- Send us a selfie of you supporting the union to post on Instagram. Fill out this card or make your own. Send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Download our Whitney Museum Union logo and use as a Zoom background!